Our mission is simply to create the best possible sports clothing on the planet, with no compromises to performance.
Vorteq is a TotalSim company and grows upon their experience as leaders in the world of performance sport aerodynamics. TotalSim have been lucky enough to work with some of the biggest names, including British Cycling, English Institute of Sport, Team Sky, Aston Martin, F1 teams and Bentley to name a few.
Our team is vastly experienced in elite level aerodynamics. We are passionate about performance and providing an advantage to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Engineer to join our team, working on a range of projects.
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional mechanical/aero engineering experience.
- Experience and desire in research and innovation.
- Experience in managing a team to an excellent standard.
- Be able to provide technical leadership and strategy.
- Be able to lead a nimble, enthusiastic, and dynamic team.
- Foster blue-sky thinking.
- Provide technical feedback.
- Diligent project manager.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and suppliers.
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive, well organised and a critical eye for detail and problem solving.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in cycling or sporting performance and development is highly desirable.
Following the review process, we will be inviting candidates for an interview with a provisional role starting in Spring 2021. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.